- The swimming pool rules must be adhered to. Kernow Hydro and The Track cannot be held responsible for accidents or injuries that occur during the hire period.
- As per government guidance : Masks must be worn in reception, change rooms and pool area. They may be removed at the platform at the top of the stairs before entering the pool.
- Maximum of 8 people are allowed in the pool currently at one time, if the group is children a responsible adult MUST be present at poolside at ALL times.
- We have a strict 1:1 policy of adult to child ratio under 4 and/or non swimmers.
- Everyone should treat the pool with respect, clean up after themselves and take their rubbish away with them, including nappies.
- No equipment is to be used unless prearranged with a Kernow Hydro Staff member, any damages to equipment will be charged.
- Please ensure that children have used the toilet prior to entering the pool, anyone with additional needs or is incontinent must wear a protective layer*, children under 4 years of age*** or anyone not toilet trained wear a double nappy system**. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in a £1000 charge for emptying and cleansing the pool if contamination from faecal matter occurs.
- All hirers must complete the online pool hire registration and disclaimer form prior to using the pool.
- Remove shoes prior to entering the pool area.
- No diving in the pool.
- No eating in poolside or in the changing rooms.
- No Shampoo, conditioner or shower gels of any sort in the showers please.
- No Aerosols or Talcum Powder in the changing rooms.
* A protective layer could be a stoma bag cover, or a Neoprene swim short. This must be checked with reception to ensure efficacy.
** The Double Nappy System we insist on is a swim nappy – reusable or disposable, with a Neoprene Happy Nappy Short over the top. This must be correctly fitting.
*** Those children under 4 years who are fully toilet trained can wear the Happy Nappy Short only, and are not required to wear the swim nappy beneath.